AYUSH Ministry in collaboration with WHO has launched various projects under APW and DFC, which will provide direct benefits to the people at grassroots level, the standard of herbal medicines will improve. These are:
- Traditional herbal remedies for primary healthcare.
- WHO-APW project on “Standardization of Ayurvedic Clinical Terminology”.
- International catalogue of Ayurvedic Publications
- Manual on simple Ayurvedic Herbal Formulations for common ailments.
- Lifestyle guidelines for healthy livings.
- Projects on safety profile of Ayurvedic medicines at Pharmacopoeial Laboratory of Indian Medicines.
- WHO sponsored program for Pharmacovigilance of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani medicines in 2008 at institute for post graduate teaching and research in Ayurveda.