Infertility is the inability to become pregnant or conceive after at least one year of regular unprotected sex. Now a days, this has become a big proglem in females worldwide. It affects an estimated 48 million women. About 10% of women in the U.S.A. ages 15-45 have difficulty getting pregnant according to CDC.
What factors are responsible for infertility in female?
- Harmonal imbalance
- Poor diet
- Drug intake
- Being over weight or under weight
- Sexual transmitted disease
- Blocked fallopian tubes due to endometriosis, Pelvic inflamatory disease or surgery
- Congenital defect in the genital tract
- Chronic ill health
- Cervical factors
- Uterine Causes
- Urine analysis(routine and microscopic)
- Serum estrogen
- FSH and LH
- Thyroid problem
- Semen analysis(for husband)
- HSG(for tubal potency)
- Endometrial biopsy
- scrotal sonography(for Husband)
(1) Take 1 teaspoon of each twice a day of
- Asparagous racemosus powder
- Anethum graveolens powder
- Saraca ashoka powder
(2) Take 20 ml decoction of Asparagous racemosus and Saraca ashoka, twice a day.
(3) Nashtapushpantak rasa thrice a day with honey.
(4) Pushpandhava rasa thrice a day with honey.
(5) Shatavari leha
(6) Ayurvedic patent formulations
- Alose compound
- tab-femi forte
Recomended Panchakarma therepies may enhance the results of treatment-
- Snehana with Phala Ghrita
- Virechana with Trivit leha and Gandharvahastadi Taila with worm water
- Garbhasayagata Uttara basti with Shatpushpa Taila
- Yoni Pichu( Vaginal Tampon) with Dashmula Tail
Some Yogas and Pranayam you have to practice???
- Anuloma-Viloma, Bhastrika( Helps in increasing blood circulation in the brain and releasing stress)
By: Dr. Ranjeet Singh