The Ministry of Ayush Govt of India proposes to setup Chairs in Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathy Systems of medicines in different Universities abroad.
The institute level Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for establishment of such Chairs by the Ministry of AYUSH is signed between the Institute/ Council functioning under the Ministry of AYUSH, and the concerned host Foreign University(s)/ Institute
Applications invited from Indian candidates on full time fixed term contract basis.
The selected incumbent may be deputed to the respective chair during the academic year 2019-2020
Last date : 28th June 2019
The essential qualification for AYUSH Chairs:
- Post Graduate degree in concerned AYUSH System from a recognized University in India.
- For Yoga Chair – Ph.D. Yoga with at least 4 Quality Research papers/ work published in reputed peer reviewed indexed research journals excluding his/her post graduate /post-doctoral publications.
- For teachers/ researchers /clinicians : At least 4 Quality Research papers/ work published in reputed peer reviewed indexed research journals excluding his/her post graduate /post-doctoral publications.
- For administrators: Minimum 6 years’ experience in administration, involvement in policy matters for academic/ research issues at national level, etc.
- Minimum eligibility criteria: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Reader / Research Officers/ Researchers / Clinicians having post graduate degree in respective AYUSH system with 8-10 years of teaching / research / clinical experience from a recognized University/ Research Institute/ Academic Institute / Reputed hospital in government/ private sector are eligible to apply. The Screening/ Selection Committee constituted by Ministry of AYUSH may prescribe additional criteria for screening/ final selection.