Written by: Dr. Ranjeet Singh
Suvarna Prashan is a kind of Sanskar among various types of Sanskar mentioned in Ayurveda. Here, suvarn means gold and prashan means lick. Ayurveda was used to enhance the immunity of the children from ancient times, this is a type of Ayurvedic immunization process. It is a unique Ayurvedic preparation which enhance immunity and health. The ability to fight against the diseases of children can be increased by doing Suvarna Prashan.
Ingredients of Suvarna Prashan?
- Pure gold
- Some Ayurvedic medicines
- Cow’s ghee
How can you give your children Suvarn Prashan??
Suvarna prashan can be done in children from birth to 16 years of age. In general, the development of intellect in children is 90% completed till the age of 5 years. Therefore, it is necessary that all children should be given Swarn Prashan from childhood. You can get health benefits by giving your children Swarn Prashan.
Thing you have to pay attention to?
- The best time to give Suvarna Prashan in children is empty stomach in the morning.
- First of all, give one month continuous Swarn Prashan, after this Suvarna Prashan should be done in the Pushya Nakshatra which means that every 27th days is coming.
- Swarn Prashan should not be kept in the refigerator or in very hot temperature.
- Not to eat anything for half an or half an hour after the children have to go to sleep.
- Suvarna Prashan shoud always be done according to the Ayurvedic Pediatrician’s advice.
Benefits of getting regular Swarna Prashan?
- Due to Suvarna Prashan, children’s immune system become strong or it boost their immunity. Children do not get sick quickly, but the disease can not show its full effect even after illness, and the disease will recover quickly.
- Intellect property of the brain becomes even faster in those children who regularly takes Suvarna Prashan.
- Physically, children become stronger and their capacity or stamina is more than those of their age group children.
- Due to Suvarna Prashan, the digestive power of the children become faster, improves absorption of nutrients and the desire to eat their food increases.
- Various types of diseases causes by allergies such as- cough, asthma, itching etc. do not occurs easily or decrease after giving a Suvarna Prashan.
- Helps calm the mind and reduces temper tantrums.
- Nourishes skin by improving blood circulation.
- Suvarna Prashan improves hearing and vision.
All of the days of the Pushya Nakshatra in 2020
- Saturday, January 11, 2020, 1:29 PM Till Sunday, January 12, 2020, 11:47 AM
- Friday, February 7, 2020, 11:58 PM Till Saturday, February 8, 2020, 10:01 PM
- Friday, March 6, 2020, 10:35 AM Till Saturday, March 7, 2020, 8:59 AM
- Thursday, April 2, 2020, 7:29 PM Till Friday, April 3, 2020, Pushya Until 6:38 PM
- Thursday, April 30, 2020, 2:03 AM Till Friday, May 1, 2020, Pushya Until 1:53 AM
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 7:27 AM Till Thursday, May 28, 2020, Pushya Until 7:25 AM
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 1:32 PM Till Wednesday, June 24, 2020, Pushya Until 1:07 PM
- Monday, July 20, 2020, 9:21 PM Till Tuesday, July 21, 2020, Pushya Until 8:30 PM
- Monday, August 17, 2020, 6:43 AM Till Tuesday, August 18, 2020, Until 3:59 AM
- Sunday, September 13, 2020, 4:31 PM Till Monday, September 14, 2020, Pushya Until 3:49 PM
- Sunday, October 11, 2020, 1:18 AM Till Monday, October 12, 2020, Pushya Until 1:17 AM
- Saturday, November 7, 2020, 8:06 AM Till Sunday, November 8, 2020, Pushya Until 8:46 AM
- Friday, December 4, 2020, 1:37 PM Till Saturday, December 5, 2020, Pushya Until 2:26 PM
- Thursday, December 31, 2020, 7:47 PM Till Friday, January 1, 2021, Pushya Until 8:12 PM